Increase your customer engagement with integrated solutions, such as loyalty programs, coupons, and gamification.
Leaders in 2022 for Gartner®
Home // Full Stack Developer
Are you a talented person eager to work in an innovative, dynamic, and agile environment? Are you a ninja or wannabe developer? Then go right ahead. We will cultivate your talent and enhance your skills, making you an active part in realizing our dream from day one!
Bit2Win is a software boutique founded in Italy in 2011, trailblazer in the CPQ (configure, price, and quote) and Order Management world. A 100% Italian project that impressed and received praise even by “Dreamforce” in Silicon Valley, the cradle of technology by definition. Our product, developed and perfected over the years, today includes solutions to improve customer engagement thanks to an innovative platform for loyalty and coupon programs management, complemented by a patented BPM solution.
The professionals we are looking for will contribute to the design and implementation of new product features. They will be capable of efficiently using the main technologies for the quantitative and qualitative analysis of the business processes required by the market while identifying and prioritizing operational inefficiencies. They will effectively collaborate with internal and external colleagues of different backgrounds (expert service).
The economic-contractual package will be commensurate with the experience and potential of the person.
- Degree in scientific / engineering disciplines;
- Interest in programming activities;
- Excellent knowledge of programming languages (Python, Java and node.js) and knowledge of the main frameworks used for user interfaces (react.js, Angular);
- Excellent ability to analyze, rationalize problems and standardize processes;
- Excellent interpersonal skills with product owners ;
- Good creative skills applied to the design and functional design of IT solutions;
- Good understanding of processes on one or more market industries (Financial Service, Insurance, Product, Resources, Telco, Media, Health);
- Fluent written and spoken English.
- Experience on one or more projects based on cloud technologies (container, Docker, Kubernetes);
- Experience on continuous integration and continuous delivery (CI/CD) technologies;
- Database experience no SQL (mongodb);.
Paseo de La Castellana, 79
28046 Madrid – Spain
Hoverture, Gerichtstraße 23, 13347 Berlin
Hoverture Europe AG, c/o Regus, Fünf Höfe, Theatinerstraße 11, 80333 München
Legal Notice © Copyright 2023 Bit2win srl All Rights ReservedEconomic and Administrative Index (REA RM) No. 1619250
Choose the solution that’s right for you or request a demo for the whole suite.
“Architecting a Modern Configure, Price and Quote Application”.Learn how to integrate a CPQ into your business and all the benefits of this solution.
Complete the form and download the Gartner® Report for free
Thank you for your interest.We hope you find this report useful.